Pages

12.9.08

...and it burns, burns, burns, burns - the ring of fire


Heh, kieltenopiskelu voi olla helkkarin viihdyttävää perjantai-iltana Urban Dictionaryn avulla. =D \ö/
Nauroin äsken aivan kippurassa tällekin ilmaukselle (ja varsinkin sen selitykselle)
Habenero Hangover =
"Similar to an alcoholic hangover, except that when you wake up the next day, your ass is on fire. Other symptoms include full body sweats, trembling, heart palpitations, irritability, ring of fire, mud butt, and air biscuit. Primary cause is consumption of foods containing hot peppers, especially habeneros. Very difficult to distinguish from Jalepeno Hangover, although symptoms may last a bit longer with habeneros.
  • -me: I won't be into work today - I think I have a habenero hangover.
  • -boss: I think we need to talk about your habenero problem.
  • -me: I can stop anytime I want."