"The following documentary is a thorough, in-depth look at the history of one of the world's most dangerous and despised corporations and the serious issues swirling around genetically modified crops -- from the implications for biodiversity and personal health, to the corporate control of our food, and more. Don't miss it! (particularly U.S. residents who will likely never otherwise get to see this material on their screens...)."
- The World Accorging to Monsanto Dokkari kokonaisuudessaan Celcias-sivuilta
- Kuvauksia by Neulekirppu: Monsanto tappaa talossa ja puutarhassa (in finnish)
- Legislators: Say NO to Monsanto's Dirty Money
- Genetically Modified Foods Unsafe? Evidence that Links GM Foods to Allergic Responses Mounts
- Calling Five Percent of U.S. Residents to Action on GMOs
- The Failures of Genetically Modified Crops Continue
- The World According to Monsanto
- Bill on Labelling GMOs in Canada Voted Down
- “GM-Free Organic Agriculture to Feed the World”
- Open Letter to UK Prime Minister Gordon Brown: “GM crops will not feed the world”
- A Backgrounder on the Food Crisis: Misery is Profitable
- The Global Spread of GMO Crops
- The Food Revolution - Genetic Engineering, Part I
- GM Crops, Pesticides, and the Poor
- Carbon Credits Used to Fund GMOs?
- Open Letter to Hillary Clinton From a Wellesley College Alumna
- Pay Monsanto, or Starve
- Real life David vs. Goliath (audio)
- Greenpeace: Monsanto haluaa patentoida porsaan
- Rauhanpuolustajat: Monsanto - Outoa agribisnestä
- MonsantoCompany History
- History of Monsanto
- Chemicals to avoid: Monsanto Chemical Company History
"World War II was the catalyst to a new partnership between Monsanto and the U.S. Government. Monsanto became involved in research for the Manhattan Project which led to the world's first nuclear bombs. Until the late 1980s, Monsanto also operated the Mound Laboratory (a nuclear facility) on behalf of the Federal Government."
- Vanity Fair - Monsanto's Harvest of Fear (5/2008)
- Seeds of Deception
- JEREMY RIFKIN AND FARMERS SUE MONSANTO.(over genetically altered foods)
"A refuge is supposed to prevent what? The genes from flowing out of sight? This refuge idea won't stop insects from moving across boundaries. That's absurd." Jeremy Rifkin
- Monsanto, Genetic Pollution and Monopolism
- Monsanto's Roundup & GE Cotton Spawn Pigweed Epidemic in America's Cotton Fields
- Everything You Never Wanted to Know About
Monsanto's Modus Operandi (M.O.)
"Saccharin, Astroturf, agent orange, dioxin, sulphuric acid, polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs), plastics and synthetic fabrics, research on uranium for the Manhattan Project that led to the construction of nuclear bombs, styrene monomer, an endless line of pesticides and herbicides (Roundup), rBGH (recombinant bovine growth hormone that makes cows ill), genetically engineered crops (corn, potatoes, tomatoes, soy beans, cotton), and it's most significant product to date; Lies, Factual Distortions and Omissions."
Here's one of the distortions that Monsanto had on its website a while back.
"Sustainability - the idea that the resources and people of this world are finite. That for any business decision we make, we must consider the effect it will have on us and our children. That the products we make must not use up all of a natural resource, or even worse, contaminate what is left behind"